Wednesday 9 November 2011

written a song on my own , hope people lyk it :-)

                                                 you're just perfect
i wonder if you know that m d one who shud be wid u
i wonder if u know that m d ona who jus deserves u
u just go out wid d gal i hate , yeah!
n den u come bck n u tell me dat u're so in luv
n all i get to say is,

                                              chorus
i luv u baby
n u know dat tell me why u're doing this
u're d one who comes on my dreams all nite oh !yeah
u;re jus perfect oh oh ! - 3
n i know dat so well

i wonder if u noe i think dat u're d sweetest guy
i wonder if u know u shud'nt be wid her(i hate her)
u jus go around following her all the tym
n den u come bck n u tell me
she's so beautiful
n all i get to say is
                                                  chorus


whenever i look at u , my heart beats as if its been shot,
whenever i talk 2 u i think d world hs brokrn apart
u're d guy who makes me feel happy
u're d guy who makes me live my life

and....
                                                 chorus

No comments:

Post a Comment